- Inclusive. Transparent. Sustainable. Affordable.
Welcome to Reclaim Apparel ✨
I make upcycled clothing out of reclaimed materials. For instance, I find a used pair of pants, and turn them into an overall dress or I find collared shirts and turn them around, crop them, making them into Button Back Shirts.
I have always been passionate about clothing & fashion, and I am a huge supporter of environmentally friendly living. Within the realm of eco-fashion, it is really hard to come by sustainably-made clothing that is affordable, trendy, and size inclusive. Reclaim Apparel is here to here do do just that!✨🌿
I believe that all clothing should be for all people, and one of the driving forces behind my business is the need for more inclusive clothing options.
Thank you for being here, and welcome to the Reclaim journey 🌿
I have been sewing since I was young, and my love for the craft runs deep.
- In elementary school I would make brightly colored shoulder bags for my friends, and have many memories sewing at the kitchen table with my grandma. I have always loved creating with my hands, and handmaking clothing is truly where my passion lies.
- I aim to create clothing that is inclusive of all people. Gender & size inclusivity are completely integral to my brand. I have set out to change the fashion industry from the inside out, and create clothing for ALL people.
- Everything I create is made from reclaimed materials, meaning there is no new material involved in my process. I use pants to make Overall Dresses and collared shirts to make Button Back Shirt. By using reclaimed materials, and altering existing items, I minimize my waste and create clothing with a conscience.
- I believe transparency is the first step towards accountable action and change. I aim to be transparent in my supply chain, my process, my failures, and my successes.
- Creating affordable sustainable fashion was what got me into this business. Sustainable clothes should be available to all folks, and I aim to bridge that gap and create clothing for everyone.